Let's talk with Jim-san in operate. ★32
- 371 ：動け動けウゴウゴ２ちゃんねる：2014/04/29(火) 10:45:45.96 ID:lZ/xLJtD0
- Hi Jim-san
I'm from Maru thread.
Thanks for your decision to carry out a large-scale migration from Maru to Ronin.
Many of Maru users are glad to get new Ronin account.
However, we can't understand why the extension to the Maru expiration date
has so much difference among us.
Four kinds of cases are reported.
1. haven't got the reply to their request emails. (desperate)
2. got a Ronin account with no extension to the Maru expiration date. (irritated)
3. got a Ronin account with the extension less than 6 months. (unsatisfactory)
4. got a Ronin account with the extension more than 6 months. (some reported more than 1 year.) (lucky)
Why are there such many different cases?
Pls show us a clear standard, possibly extension of 6 months at least.
Because Maru had been stopped for about 6 months.
read.cgi ver 05.02.02 2014/06/23 Mango Mangüé ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)